I can also host pictures somewhere. If you want i can post you the login and Passwords...
Anyway, here is my last desktop:
click 4 desktop
The original is in LFB art.
Printable View
I can also host pictures somewhere. If you want i can post you the login and Passwords...
Anyway, here is my last desktop:
click 4 desktop
The original is in LFB art.
Nice pic Melfice!
And here's my 2002 Xmas background! Christmas Xenosaga! (*) Feel free to use it if you want. I'll post a higher quality version and without the label "Navidad 2002" in Xeno websites.
Xenosaga Xmas Wallpaper
----
(*): Not from a Xenosaga website. I took KOS-MOS out of another pic, deantialiased her, found a good, nice, suitable background, and did the job.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 09, 2002 08:00 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Coolness, both of you!
Lmeme get angelfire to work, and i'll show my Xmas bg!
Here's the higher quality version of my wallpaper:
Xenosaga Xmas Wallpaper by Wiseman
i have my same old kenshin XD
Cool! Wiseman... i based mine on the Xenosaga wallpaper you posted, but... at the end it turned a little different ^^ anyway, i liked how it ended..
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
Here's the higher quality version of my wallpaper:
Xenosaga Xmas Wallpaper by Wiseman</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Heeeey, nice wallpaper, Miguel-kun. Perfect for Christmas time! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
yea ofcourse it is ^^
Angelfire won't lemme upload anything rightt now, but I have an uber kawaii Love Hina Christmas BG T_T
oops forgot to upload that ^^;;;
Xell, i can tell you about some webspace i found (100 Megs) i can tell you the login and password...
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Mitsuki:
Heeeey, nice wallpaper, Miguel-kun. Perfect for Christmas time! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ok, Mel,t ell me, Angelfire not working for me ><
angelfire works for me O_O
Ok, thanks!
yea thanks [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .... what? o_O
Okay, i've sent you the account info. Okay?
The account at 1asphost i've got. I have given him the login and Passwd if he needs it.
Take a look at my desktop. Ah, the colors! I love the colors! (^.^)
Sorry about the quality of the picture, my computer is acting a bit screwy. >_>
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/mitsuki/My_desktop.GIF
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Whoa! nice ^^ Rave groove adventures! I still haven't seen anything of it, but seems to be a nice anime
Special for Cavalier! ^^ I bet you'll like it!
Cleec pher dezktop
Do not worry, Cav, is sure, Kaoni pic is still being done! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Cool wallpapers Mitsu-chan and Melfice!
AWESOME Mel! *drools some more*
Nice MItsu-chan!
Thanks guys. =D
O_______O!! THANKS MEL!!!!!! XD~~~~
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 17, 2002 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>
I accidentally spotted on it when looking for a server that granted me 100 megs free of popups or ads...
And our faithful "show me your Desktops" is here! Shinii! ^^
BTW, i guess this is not the most apropiate thread for that meaning, but, prety Chii avatar, Mitsuki! ^^
hola mundo
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by melfice:
I can also host pictures somewhere. If you want i can post you the login and Passwords...
Anyway, here is my last desktop:
click 4 RYUDO'S desktop
The original is in LFB art.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
What the.... this wllppr is MINE!!! I made it with my own hands (ok, the PC, scanner, etc. is yours...)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 10, 2003 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Ryudo ]</font>
Hey, if u remember, i told some time ago that i would draw this (in the prev. Granaboard, topic Hi ryuudo!!!) Well, there it is... you like it?
I've forgotten to upload the original version... sorry!
Ha ha! si no tienes ordenata, entonces, es medio mia! Ajo y Agua!
er.... where is it?
huh? que?
on his pc? o.o
-_-#
Baka. *smacks Cav w/a Harisen*
Hey Ryudo, if you send me the original wallpaper you have, i'll PM you a link to a SoA Hentai Dojin.
OCB do it, and is yours! i'll personally send you!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
Hey Ryudo, if you send me the original wallpaper you have, i'll PM you a link to a SoA Hentai Dojin.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Let me guess... Skyhigh?
Coming soon... my avatar. XD
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by melfice:
I've forgotten to upload the original version... sorry!
Ha ha! si no tienes ordenata, entonces, es medio mia! Ajo y Agua!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
La imagen es mia (menos el fondo) los medios si son tuyos, vale, pero la dibuje yo.
Don't worry, just arguin'